2011 – Coyobot XII
Logo Motion consisted of two alliances of three teams each. The objective of the game was to try to hang as many “logo pieces” on your 3-by-3 scoring grid as possible. A bonus was given if the FIRST logo was properly created. The match ended with “minibots” trying to climb 10-foot vertical poles and the minibot that made it to the top first would be awarded bonus points.
Our 2011 robot, Coyobot XII, marked a significant revamp in 610’s build quality. It featured a two-speed gearbox, telescoping arm for pickup on either side, extendable sliding arm, and a pneumatically opening claw.
- 2011 Galileo Division – Finalist
- 2011 Greater Toronto West Regional- Motorola Quality Award
- 2011 Greater Toronto West Regional- Finalist
- 2011 Waterloo Regional- Motorola Quality Award
- 2011 Waterloo Regional- Finalist
- 2011 Rah Cha Cha Ruckus (Off-Season Event) – Rulers of All They Survey (Winner)
- 2011 Rah Cha Cha Ruckus (Off-Season Event) – Voodoo Doll (Best Autonomous)